Top 10 Best Android Adventure Games:- Adventure games are the best and most exciting games as these games depicts great story-line. All the game categories are good but the adventure category is the best. The adventure games provide long hours of gameplay with everything a game should have. Here I have presented the best free adventure games for android which will pass your time for hours.
- Batman the telltale series
- Ravensword 2 Shadowland
- Exiles Zero
- Brothers A Tale of Two Brothers
- Grand Theft Auto San Andreas
- The Wolf Among Us
- Never Alone
- Lara Croft Go
- Alto’s Adventure
Best Android Adventure Games
10) Alto’s Adventure
Join Alto and his friends as they embark on an endless snowboarding odyssey. Journey across the beautiful alpine hills of their native wilderness, through neighboring villages, ancient woodlands, and long-abandoned ruins.
Along the way, you’ll rescue runaway llamas, grind rooftops, leap over terrifying chasms and outwit the mountain elders – all while braving the ever-changing elements and passage of time upon the mountain.
- Fluid, graceful and exhilarating physics-based gameplay.
- Procedurally generated terrain based on real-world snowboarding.
- Fully dynamic lighting and weather effects, including thunderstorms, blizzards, fog, rainbows, shooting stars, and more.
- Easy to learn, difficult to master one button trick system.
- Chain together combos to maximize points and speed.
- Test your skills with 180 handcrafted goals.
- Discover six unique snowboarders, each with their own special attributes and abilities.
- Challenge your friends. Compete for the best high score, best distance, and best trick combo!
- Acquire the wingsuit from Izel’s workshop for entirely new gameplay dynamic.
- Beautifully minimalist and evocative visual design.
- Original music and handcrafted audio for an ambient and immersive experience (headphones recommended!)
9) Lara Croft Go
Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light, the acclaimed fast-paced action adventure game set in the Tomb Raider world. Venture deep into the jungles of Central America in search of the Mirror of Smoke, a powerful artifact from a lost age. Whoever wields this item has the power to rid the world of light, and hold the future of humanity in their hands. But now fate hangs in the balance, with the Mirror in the possession of Xolotl, the God of Darkness – Lara and Totec, the Guardian of the Mirror, only have until sunrise to defeat him, or the world will be plunged into an age of darkness.
- Fast-Paced Gameplay
- Co-Op Multiplayer
- Epic Boss Battles
- Action-based Puzzle Solving
- Awesome Unlockable Weapons
Take-on Xolotl and his armies of creatures with an all-new intuitive and accessible touch-screen control system, letting you explore the world and solve the puzzles at your own pace. Jump in as Lara Croft or, for the first time in the series, play in co-op with another Android player joining as Totec.
Also Check Out: 10 Offline Best Android Games Under 50MB
Also Check Out: 10 Best Android Games for Kids
Also Check Out: 10 Best Racing Games For Android Offline
8) Never Alone
Never Alone (Kisima Ingitchuna) is an atmospheric puzzle platformer developed in collaboration with the Iñupiat, an Alaska Native people, drawn from a traditional story that has been shared across the generations. Experience the epic journey of Nuna and Fox as they search for the source of an eternal blizzard that threatens the survival of everything they have ever known.
Guide both characters as you trek through frozen tundra, leap across treacherous ice floes, swim through underwater caverns and face enemies both strange and familiar.
You’ll explore awe-inspiring environments, perform heroic deeds and meet legendary characters from Iñupiaq stories — all narrated by a master storyteller in the spoken Iñupiaq language.
7) The Wolf Among Us
The Wolf Among Us is a five-part from the creators of The Walking Dead, winner of over 90 Game of the Year awards. Fairytale characters are being murdered in this hard-boiled, violent and mature thriller based on the award-winning Fables comic book series (DC Comics/Vertigo) by Bill Willingham. As Bigby Wolf – THE big bad wolf – you will discover that a brutal, bloody murder is just a taste of things to come in a game series where your every decision can have enormous consequences.
6) Grand Theft Auto San Andreas
Rockstar Games brings its biggest release to mobile yet with a vast open-world covering the state of San Andreas and its three major cities – Los Santos, San Fierro, and Las Venturas – with enhanced visual fidelity and over 70 hours of gameplay.
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas features:
- Remastered, high-resolution graphics built specifically for mobile including lighting enhancements, an enriched color palette and improved character models.
- Cloud save support for playing across all your mobile devices for Rockstar Social Club Members.
- Dual analog stick controls for full camera and movement control.
- Three different control schemes and customizable controls with contextual options to display buttons only when you need them.
- Compatible with the MoGa Wireless Game Controllers and select Bluetooth and USB gamepads.
- Integrated with Immersion tactile effects.
- Tailor your visual experience with adjustable graphic settings.
Also Check Out: Top 13 Amazing Android Games Under 10MB
Also Check Out: Top 5 Best Android Board Games
Also Check Out: 10 Best Android Games Under 20MB
Also Check Out: Top 20 Best Offline Android Games Under 100MB